Genomics Scholars Program (GSP)
J. Craig Venter Institute Genomics Scholar Program is small and highly selective. Previous applicants are eligible to apply to the program.
Applicants must submit their application through our Career Opportunities site and attach the following as ONE-PDF file:
- A resume;
- An essay addressing the following topics:
- Family experience with college?
- What interests you in science (or specialized area) and why?
- How does the GSP support your interest and professional goals?
- What strengths would your bring to the GSP?
- Let us know something about yourself that we might not learn from the rest of this application.
- High school and college transcripts;
- Two recommendation letters from teachers or former mentors.