Genomics Scholars Program (GSP)
The Genomic Scholars Program (GSP) uses a rolling admissions process, i.e., applications are considered as they are received. Only complete applications will be considered. If a faculty member or senior staff is interested in your application, you will be contacted to begin the interview process. If you are selected, you will receive an official offer from the JCVI HR department. Once the positions are filled, all applicants will be notified. To check your application’s status, please contact the JCVI Education Department.
In the space set aside for attaching your resume, please submit the following in one file:
- A resume
- An essay addressing the following topics:
- How important has college been to your family?
- What interests you in science (or specialized area) and why?
- How does the GSP support your interest and professional goals?
- What strengths would you bring to the GSP?
- What can you tell us about yourself that we might not learn from the rest of the application?
- High school and college transcripts (can be unofficial)
- Two recommendation letters from teachers or former mentors
Current applicants for the GSP program must apply to the position entitled “GSP Fellows 2017/2018 Internship.” Click below to open an application and submit your GSP application packet: