Genomics Scholars Program (GSP)
The Genomics Scholar Program spans ~15 months for participants to derive the most benefit from their experience.
Applicants must be:
- Enrolled at a Maryland community college and be participating in the MTAP;
- Enrolled at a California community college and be participating in the UC TAG, UniversityLink, or equivalent transfer program;
- A pre-professional, life or biological science major;
- A student with a minimum GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale;
- Committed to and eligible for 2 summer research experiences at JCVI, continuing during the adjoining academic year.