J. Craig Venter Institute Internship Program is small and highly selective. Previous applicants and participants are eligible to apply to the program. Please note that participants are limited to two Internships. See Important Dates for application deadlines.
Applicants must submit their application through our on-line application and attach the following as ONE-PDF file:
- A Resume;
- An essay addressing the following topics:
- What interests you in science (or specialized area) and why?
- How does the Internship support your interest and professional goals?
- What strengths would your bring to the Internship?
- Let us know something about yourself that we might not learn from the rest of this application.
- Current high school or college transcripts as appropriate (does not have to be official).